AJMAN MEDIA CITY FREE ZONE (AMCFZ)
The AMCFZ is a dedicated free zone to act as a catalyst for the creative, media and entertainment industry in the Emirate of Ajman and was designed to provide competitive pricing for business setup. With the aim to create a world class environment with innovative and flexible processes, the framework of AMCFZ is structured to attract investors and creatives into an ecosystem that drives innovation and entrepreneurship. As one of the newer free zones in the UAE today, AMCFZ is committed to supporting small and medium-sized businesses in the UAE.
- Multiple business activities activities per license
- No Objection Certificate (NOC) from current visa sponsor not required
- No Paid Up Share Capital or Annual Audit requirements
- Activities – Commercial, Services or a mix of Commercial & Services
AJMAN FREE ZONE (AFZ)
The AFZ was established in 1988 and is located along the coast of Arabian Gulf in the northern Emirate of Ajman in the UAE. With a dedicated proposition of Simplifying Business & Amplifying Success, AFZ offers world class infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities as a competitive advantage for investors looking to set up a business.
The zone’s accessibility to seaports, airports and established road networks allows easy for connectivity and trade gateways to other free zones as well as neighboring GCC countries.
- Convenient accessibility to the adjacent Ajman Port & Dubai and Sharjah Airports
- Fully digitized set up for business
- Fast & easy procedures and processes, with licenses usually issued within 24 hours
- Competitive prices for facility usage, power & electricity and leases
- Activities – Commercial Trading, General Trading with a focus on Food & Beverage, Automotive, Health & Beauty, Agriculture
ABU DHABI AIRPORTS FREE ZONE (ADAFZ)
ADAFZ’s operations across the Abu Dhabi International, Al Ain International and Al Bateen Executive Airports. Its jurisdiction spreads across more than 10.6 Km2 and includes the Logistics Park, Business Parks, Business Centres, Destination Village, Al Falah District and Airport City while providing One Stop Shop Services. ADAFZ is a vital part of Abu Dhabi’s plans to establish itself as a dynamic business centre in support of the Abu Dhabi 2030 Economic Vision.
- A wide range of industrial facilities and infrastructure including warehousing units
- Commercial offices & furnished facilities within a fully serviced business centre
- Plots of land for development with a full range of essential ancillary amenities to serve everyday business needs
- An ever expanding business platform that provides the perfect environment for corporate growth
- All necessary resources in one location
KHALIFA INDUSTRIAL ZONE ABU DHABI (KIZAD)
KIZAD positions itself as the Integrated Trade, Logistics and Industrial Hub of Abu Dhabi and offers a wide range of business solutions that are suitable for all types of business activities such as manufacturing, logistics, trade and distribution. KIZAD’s goal is to empower business with excellent access to markets through a world-class transport infrastructure with multimodal connectivity by sea, road, air and future rail networks, providing access to over 4.5 billion consumers.
KIZAD offers customised business facilities spread across its Free Zone and Domestic Tariff Areas thereby catering to a wide array of companies, from small start-ups to established large-scale businesses. Offering warehouses, free zone offices and light industrial, KIZAD is designed to fit the varying requirements of all business types.
- Flexible ownership rights
- Land availability to suit the industrial and logistics businesses
- Up to 5 allied activities per license
- Activities – Trading, Services, Industrial
In addition to the Abu Dhabi-based zones listed above, CentralHub can provide further details on the following zones on request:
DUBAI AIRPORT FREE ZONE (DAFZA)
DAFZA is one of the most prestigious and advanced free zones in Dubai that is home to more than 1,800 registered companies and 15,000 professionals. Harnessing more than two decades of business-building experience, DAFZA’s unique ecosystem and flexible, cost-effective solutions offer companies large and small the freedom to expand across local, regional and global markets. This Free Zone provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East and places businesses in the epicentre of trade. DAFZA was established as the ideal destination for a wide variety of businesses, whether a start-up or an established company.
- Strategic location adjoining Dubai International Airport
- Extensive cargo handling facilities & a dedicated logistics centre
- No currency and employment restrictions
- Leases available on fully serviced industrial units & offices
- Activities – Trade, Service, Industrial, E-commerce, General Trading, Dual Licence with DED
DUBAI MULTI COMMODITIES CENTRE FREE ZONE (DMCC)
Based in the heart of Dubai, DMCC is located at the centre of the Jumeirah Lakes Towers (JLT) district and is tailor made for Trade providing everything to set up, grow and build your business. It is home to a vibrant community, innovative infrastructure, world-class services and a stunning choice of properties, all minutes from excellent air, sea and road links to the world.
DMCC is the dedicated global centre for more than 18,000 businesses from a wide range of industries and sectors, as diverse as agro, energy and financial services to diamonds, gold and base metals. Whatever the size and status of your business, by joining DMCC your company can benefit from unparalleled access to world-class business services, connections and infrastructure.
- Promote & facilitate trade across a range of goods from gold, diamonds and precious metals to tea, food and industrial materials
- Unique combination of Free Zone status, commercial and residential property & top-tier commodities and financial services
- Provides a connected marketplace for member companies
DUBAI SILICON OASIS (DSO)
DSO is a globally recognized free zone and an integrated technology park hosting modern technology based industries and an urban master-planned community in an iconic location, offering state-of-the-art infrastructure and in-house business services. Designed as a hi-tech ecosystem in Dubai, DSO offers a wide range of benefits and is considered to be the only technology park in the region providing both a living and working integrated community.
- State of the Art IT infrastructure & Facilities with a Tier III Data Centre
- Stable & Clear Regulations
- Any established company, whether in the UAE or abroad, can register its branch in DSO
DUBAI SOUTH FREE ZONE
Dubai South Free Zone, formerly known as Dubai World Central (DWC), was envisioned to create a vibrant society that invests, lives, and works within a sustainable, healthy, and happy environment. It is a massive, multi-phased development centred around the world’s largest international airport in the making.
Dubai South serves as a strategic platform for aviation, logistics, commercial, exhibition, humanitarian, and residential businesses. Part of Dubai South’s mission is to leverage its location to connect air and seaports, empowering businesses, families, and individuals. The main objective of the Free Zone is to promote happiness, that is centred on the objective of happiness. Setting up your business in this Free Zone through Central Hub gives you a unique advantage as being established in one of the most promising projects of the Government of Dubai.
- A Multimodal Platform
- Strategic Location, particularly suited to Aviation & Logistics
- Activities – Aviation, Logistics, Trading & Repairing, Transport & Storage, Communications, Education, Health & Social Work
DUBAI WORLD TRADE CENTER (DWTC)
DWTC benefits from a prime location, making it one of the most accessible free zones in the UAE, providing a unique and highly desirable proposition for businesses seeking a competitive and well-regulated ecosystem to compete even more effectively regionally and globally. DWTC offers a majority of the same activities as those from the Dubai Department of Economic Development from commodities to retail outlets and consultancies to beauty salons, providing licenses that cater to most entrepreneurs.
Accessible by rail, road networks and DXB airport, DWTC is strategically positioned in Dubai’s Central Business District, providing an ideal environment for start-ups, SMEs and large corporations to operate locally while reaching regional and global markets. DWTC offers office spaces, both collaborative and traditional, for lease to businesses in any industry that require a world-class commercial address. Under the jurisdiction of DWTC Authority, the free zone spans from the iconic Dubai World Trade Centre to the adjoining One Central.
- Grade A commercial buildings
- Single-landlord properties
- Proximity to world-class business events
- Activities – Commercial, General Trading, Professional, Event Management, Business Operating Permits
International Free Zone Authority (IFZA)
IFZA Dubai exists to attract international investors to Dubai, to contribute to its economic prosperity, to optimize the benefits of its business-friendly environment and to serve the wider community of the United Arab Emirates. Strategically situated in Dubai, within one of the UAE’s dynamic business gateways, IFZA Dubai provides local and international businesses the ideal platforms, infrastructure and location that optimize the benefits of the UAE’s strategic geographic position, world-class infrastructure and tax-friendly environment.
- No Physical office, no Share capital and no annual audit report is required
- Ability to incorporate a Holding Company
- No guarantee deposit is needed for employee visas
- Activities – Professional, Consultancy, Services, Specific Trading, General Trading, Industrial
In addition to the Dubai-based zones listed above, Central Hub can provide further details on the following zones on request:
- DUBAI DESIGN DISTRICT (d3)
- DUBAI INTERNET CITY (DIC)
- DUBAI OUTSOURCE CITY (DOC)
- DUBAI KNOWLEDGE PARK (DKP) [formerly DUBAI KNOWLEDGE VILLAGE]
- DUBAI MEDIA CITY (DMC)
The Creative City Free Zone Authority, based in Fujairah, specializes in Media, Events, Consulting, Education, Communication and Marketing, Music and Entertainment, Design and Technology complementing existing media clusters in the region and facilitating further creativity in these fields. Both existing SMEs or a prospective entrepreneurs looking to start up a company can benefit from establishing itself in Creative City, as it offers a variety of highly efficient services to help you in your business journey.
- Stable and transparent laws and regulations
- Full-fledged business centre
- Low start-up and operational costs
- No paid-up share capital or annual audit
- Activities – Audio Visual, Advertising, Broadcasting, Publishing, Radio, Events Management, Media Services
HAMRIYA FREE ZONE (HFZA)
Located in Sharjah and spread across approximately 26 million square meters, HFZA is home to over 6,500 businesses with origins in 163 countries. Uniquely located between three continents, HFZA is strategically placed as a gateway to global business opportunities allowing you to serve a growing market of 1.5 billion people. In addition to world-class facilities including offices, warehouses, factories and executive office suites, HFZA also has over 15 on-site key business services, like banking and auditing firms, currency exchanges, conference rooms, staff accommodation and more. HFZA has specialist offerings such as a Primary hub for oil and gas companies, being home to the highest number of steel fabricators in the UAE as well as 11 million square feet Food Park specifically planned and developed for the requirements of the food industry.
- Strong land, air and sea connectivity
- Access to a 14-metre deep port and 7-metre deep inner harbor
- Renewable long-term and short-term lease
- Onsite labour accommodation
- Low cost energy
- Activities – Commercial, Services, Industrial
SHARJAH AIRPORT INTERNATIONAL FREE ZONE (SAIF ZONE)
SAIF ZONE, as one of the oldest, largest and fastest growing free trade zones in the Middle East, is a premier business and investment destination in the world due to its reputation, strategic location, streamlined processes, efﬁcient services and cost effectiveness. With every detail thoughtfully structured and through the provision of robust service support, SAIF ZONE provides plenty of opportunities to connect and collaborate so you can focus solely on growing your business.
- Ample Power Capacity
- Multi-purpose state-of the-art warehouses
- State-of-the-art facilities tailored to your needs
- Well-connected network of highways, airports & seaports
- Activities – Trade, Services, Industrial
SHARJAH MEDIA CITY FREE ZONE (SHAMS)
SHAMS is one of the newest media Free Zones in the UAE, which issues business licenses to companies, freelancers and entrepreneurs wishing to embark on their entrepreneurial journey. Launched in January 2017, SHAMS aims to act as a catalyst for creative and media businesses to grow and thrive by establishing itself as a world-class media hub for innovative facilities and services that fosters a vibrant and connected ecosystem for innovators to live, learn and co-create.
- No NOC required from existing UAE sponsor
- No Paid-Up Share Capital or Annual Audit
- Wide range of business activities available on the same business license
- No Deposits required
- Allocation of up to 6 visas on a shared desk facility
- Activities – Services, Trading, Industrial, Manufacturing, Arts & Entertainment
RAS AL KHAIMAH ECONOMIC ZONE (RAKEZ)
RAKEZ is situated in the heart of Ras Al Khaimah in the UAE and is a powerhouse business and industrial hub that offers customizable solutions to free zone businesses in a multinational community flourishing in over 50 sectors. Established by the government of Ras Al Khaimah, RAKEZ supports start-ups, entrepreneurs, SMEs and industrialists by providing a range of licenses and customizable facilities as well as first-class support services. Their aim is to make running a business in the UAE as easy as 1, 2, 3 in full compliance with the UAE’s rules and regulations.
- Wide-ranging business and industrial facilities and value-added services
- State-of-the-art warehouse of various sizes •Industrial land plots for large industrial projects
- Provision to build on-site staff & labour accommodation
- Activities – Manufacturing, Packaging, Ship Building & Repairing, Pharmaceutical, Food Industries, Robotics, Services, E-Commerce
UMM AL QUWAIN FREE TRADE ZONE (UAQ FTZ)
UAQ FTZ is located in Umm Al Quwain (UAQ), a friendly, progressive and prosperous emirate with modern infrastructure. Renowned for its desert landscape and unique flora and fauna, the Emirates is also a popular leisure destination within the UAE and is ideally located just 45km from Dubai. UAQ FTZ is an ideal location for Micro Businesses, SME’s and Conglomerates to do business in a safe and secure free trade zone environment and it is one of the most attractive places for your effective investment in the region.
- No Paid up Share Capital or Annual Audit
- No restriction on investment in any sector
- Sound, transparent and modern legal framework
- Close to two international airports and major sea ports
- Special concessions at UAQ’s sea port
- Ability to combine a variety of activities
- Activities – Commercial, General Trading, Consultancy, Freelance, Services, Industrial